The front is clear, the back is opaque white, which makes an attractive frame for certificates, sales literature, etc. (Black no longer available.)
- Thickness refers to the total thickness of the plastic pouch. So a 6-mil pouch has 3 mils of plastic above the paper and 3 mils below the paper, for a total of 6 mils of plastic. (One mil equals 1/1000 inch.)
- A 6-mil pouch is 3 mils each side.
- A 10-mil pouch is 5 mils each side.
- A 14-mil pouch is 7 mils each side.
- A 20-mil pouch is 10 mils each side.
- A 24-mil pouch is 12 mils each side.
- A 30-mil pouch is 15 mils each side.